access is the unspoiled and seemingly endless Gowlane Strand, home to
the annual World Windsurfing Championships, Fort Farmhouse offers a
haven of peace and tranquillity while being conveniently located to the
amenities of Castlegregory village, Stradbally and the Maharees. Here
you can find a wide range of activities including water sports, scuba
freshwater and sea angling, wind surfing, hill walking and horse riding. The beautifully
located 9-hole Castlegregory Golf Club located in the dunes of
Stradbally Strand is a mere five minute drive away.
Located directly on the Kerry part of the Wild Atlantic Way®, we are
ideally located to explore the dramatic North Dingle Atlantic coastline and scenery.
- You may make online enquiries about availability, or confirm reservations through our
- Please note that a cleaning and damage deposit of Euro 120 is also payable.
- For larger views of the rooms, click on the accommodation views below.
Fort Farmhouse is a four star Irish Tourist Board approved self-catering property. This beautifully
refurbished and modernised farmhouse is located on a working farm overlooking the spectacular and panoramic Brandon Bay.
We are located 2kms from the village of Stradbally, ideally situated for all local amenities and as
a base for touring the Dingle Peninsula and the rest of Kerry. Follow
N86, R560 and Dingle via Conor Pass roads from Tralee.
For full details about where to find us, please see our Location page.
|Rates per week, unless otherwise stated|
|November, December (except 21/12 - 4 Jan)||€350|
|December 21st to January 4th||€500|
Our spacious and modern accommodation offers you:
- 4 bedrooms, 2 with private bathrooms. Sleep up to 9 persons.
- Free Wireless Internet access.
- Large dining room with open fire.
- Comfortable living room with open fire and colour television.
- Fully fitted kitchen with microwave and dishwasher.
- Oil fired central heating throughout.
- Laundry facilities including washer and dryer.
- Private parking.
- Baby sitting services organised.